Thank you for your interest in our program! Please read this page in its entirety prior to beginning your fellowship application as there are several important points to note.
- Completed Application Form (found on this site)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Exam Scores - U.S. Applicants must submit scores from the USMLE (all 3 steps) and ITE (from years CA-1 and CA-2; submission of CB year exam is optional). Canadian Applicants should submit all scores from the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Exams and USMLE scores if they have taken the exam. Finally, International Applicants are required to submit USMLE scores and any exam scores applicable in their country of training.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation - Please note that one MUST be from your Program Director or Department Chair
- ECFMG Certificate (required if the applicant attended medical school abroad or if the applicant is NOT a U.S. citizen; Canadian applicants need not worry about ECFMG certificate submission)
- 2 x 2 Photograph
- Personal Statement (optional)
*Please note that we do not require Medical School Transcripts, Copies of any Certifications, or AKT scores
- Creating a Log In to this site allows you to continuously check on the status of your application. This means you can see which sections are complete or incomplete and where your application stands in review. It will be the applicants responsibility to determine if any part of their application is missing.
- You will be prompted to enter email addresses along with the full name of your letter writers; this will allow the system to send them an email directly instructing them to upload their recommendation to this site. In the past, traditional postal service has been the main cause of delay for application review so this will be the preferred method of obtaining recommendations. It may also be easier and less time consuming for the letter writers. PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you inform your letter writers that they should be expecting an email from this application site; be sure they check their junk e-mail if they do not receive it - many institutions have restrictive firewalls that prevent emails from unrecognized addresses.
- We do NOT need original exam transcripts, however we do require submitting a legible copy of the original exam transcript.
- You will receive individual notification from the program coordinator regarding the FINAL decision of your application.
- The applicant is fully responsible for their materials and should contiuously check in on the status of each item; if you do not submit a full application, it may cause a delay in review.
- In an effort to create a faster and more efficient process, we ask that you refrain from submitting materials via traditional postage, if at all possible.
We are here for you! If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact the Program Coordinator, Nicole Dombrowski